UIPEthernet library for Arduinos (Atmel AVR-s,Atmel SAM3X8E ARM Cortex-M3,STM32F series,ESP8266,Intel ARC32(Genuino101),Nordic nRF51(RFduino),Teensy boards,Realtek Ameba(RTL8195A,RTL8710)), ENC28j60 network chip compatible with Wiznet W5100 API
Original UIPEthernet writed by Norbert Truchsess.
You can find wiring diagram for more board in the hardware directory.
- Replaced import to include, because gcc say 'import is deprecated'.
- Added support for STM32F, and ESP8266 MCU-s.
- Merged martinayotte's modification (Correct s_dhcp ~40K more memory usage with STM32F MCU-s.)
- Moved htons,ntohs,htonl,ntohl definitions to uip.h.
- Corrected infinite loops.
- Set the version to 2.0.3
- Corrected ESP8266 exception(28).
- Added watchdog reset calls in functions for stable running on ESP8266.
- Added geterevid function to get ENC28j60 chip erevid (revision information).
- Changed linkStatus to static for outside call.
- Added functions bypass, if can't communicate with ethernet device.
- Changed debuging/logging. Remove individual debuging. Add global and scalable debuging feature. You can setup debuging/logging level in utility/logging.h You can use this header file in Your scetch too. Add "LogObject" define for serial logging/debuging with board specific default setting.
Added support to MBED/SMeshStudio IDE. (Compiled and tested on Nucleo-F302R8. (STM32F302R8))
Added Abstract Print class to MBED for full compatibility (Can use print, println with uip objects.)
- Errata#12 corrected (by seydamir).
- Created v2.0.2 release.
If You use NodeMCU please check wiring first: https://github.com/UIPEthernet/UIPEthernet/blob/master/hardware/NodeMCU_enc28j60_wiring.PNG
- You can save 5K flash if you disable UDP support.
- Correction code of Errata#12 modified.
- Added support for Intel ARC32(Genuino101), Nordic nRF51(RFduino), Teensy boards
- Issue#4 corrected
- Added support for Realtek Ameba(RTL8195A,RTL8710)