Bird Audio Detection Challenge 2018 - DCASE Task 3
This is the submission for DCASE 2018 Task 3 by UKYSpeechLab
- Python version 3.5
- Tensorflow-gpu (tested on v1.8)
- other packages and dependencies listed in requirements.txt
Project directory structure
For running this project on the DCASE challenge 2018 data, follow this directory structure: (unzip the provided compressed files in the main project directory)
- < project directory >/adaptation_files
- < project directory >/labels
- < project directory >/prediction
- < project directory >/trained_model
- < project directory >/workingfiles
The directory 'workingfiles' has four subdirectories that contain feature files.
- < project directory >/workingfiles/features_baseline (download link)
- < project directory >/workingfiles/features_high_frequency (download link)
- < project directory >/workingfiles/features_high_temporal (download link)
- < project directory >/workingfiles/features_ht_enhanced (download link)
In each of these four directories, place the feature files from the provided download links such that each directory should have following six sub-directories:
- "BirdVox-DCASE-20k" (20,000 files)
- "Chernobyl" (6620 files)
- "ff1010bird" (7690 files)
- "PolandNFC" (4000 files)
- "warblrb10k" (8000 files)
- "warblrb10k-eval" (2000 files)
In order to reproduce the results of this submission, place the python files in the main project directory and run in the following order:
Six prediction files will be generated in the "prediction" directory. These are csv format files having the required format of DCASE challenge submission.
Average of above six prediction files:
Our top scoring submission to the DCASE challenge is a simple unweighted average of the above six predictions. Run the python code "compute_ave.py" from the main project directory after all of the following six prediction files have been generated.
- Compute_ave.py will generate "DCASE_submission_final.csv" which is the final prediction file.
Team Members Michael T. Johnson, Narjes Bozorg, Sidrah Liaqat, Neenu Jose, Patrick Conrey, Anthony Tamasi