User Software Tests
Clone this wiki locally
These are tests that should cover most functions of the workbench. These tests will be performed on windows, mac and linux prior to any release of workbench software.
- Create a project with iRODS staging.
- Create a project with local staging.
- Capture a set of pre-staged originals.
- Delete captured items from Arrangement.
- Pause and resume staging activity.
- Rename and move captured objects.
- Establish links and tags on objects. (Surrogate/thumb, Supplemental, Default Access, Alphabetical)
- Set available types of a container. (Folder, Aggregate Work, Collection)
- Create a basic MODS record for an object.
- Perform a crosswalk from delimited text to MODS.
- Check views of MODS records.
- Close and open some projects in the work space.
- Export project to METS.