UNLOQ PHP SDK
Implements methods to easily interact with UNLOQ RESTful API.
The SDK can be installed easily with the usage of Composer. You can install Composer with the following command:
curl -sS https://getcomposer.org/installer | php
Next, install UNLOQ PHP SDK by using the following composer command:
composer require unloq/unloq-php-sdk
You can find general usage examples in
docs/ folder under general.md.
We got covered:
- UNLOQ use cases;
- general usage of UNLOQ PHP SDK:
- making different types of requests;
- positive and negative response formats;
- different errorCodes that might be returned and the causes.
- implementing UNLOQ Authentication
- authentication through 'EMAIL' method;
- authentication through 'UNLOQ' method;
- authentication through 'OTP' method;
- errorCodes that might occur and the causes.
A more indepth documentation can be found in laravel.md. This discusses implementing a passwordless authentication over the Laravel's authentication.
Support and Feedback
Please visit UNLOQ documentation website for more information.
If you find a bug, please submit the issue in Github directly.
If you require additional assistance, send us a message through the form on our contact page