Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
U°Community Release Candidate Attila v1.9.0
- Comments are now automatically shown depending on the context
- Added 3-rd level of replies
- Added comment and reply grouping
- New comments and replies are placed below existing comment and reply groups
- Number of comments displayed by default depends on the context
- Added lots of new terms to Glossary
- Added lots of new questions and answers
- Added internal navigation
- Added categories navigation: U°Community, U°OS, Glossary.
New preview cards for posts, publications and reposts #38
Publication editor improvements #37
+now appears on the lines with
- Clicking anywhere on the
publicationpage now selects the last text line
- Images can now be selected and deleted as a text line
Ctrl+Ashould now select all content, including images
- Images can be now navigated like usual text lines
Fixed any text with a
@ recognized as a mention #31
Thanks! It may be a small step for Kenneth Bennett, but a giant leap for U°Community!
You can always suggest your ideas or jump into development right here:
U°Community Release Candidate Attila v1.8.0
User search #21
- Added simple search to the people page - https://u.community/users
- Added pagination to search results.
- People are looked up by account or displayed name.
Mention system #22
- Added user search popup in any content editor, called by pressing '@'
- Added notifications on user mentions
- Added links to mentions
Publication preview settings #25
- Added a popup with preview settings
- Added a separate preview thumbnail upload feature
- Added a dropdown menu with community picker
Account-based user profile links #28
- Added new user profile page link format - https://u.community/users/