Clone this wiki locally
UV-CDAT is a powerful and complete front-end to a rich set of visual-data exploration and analysis capabilities well suited for climate-data analysis problems.
- email@example.com - Send us an email for bug reports and feature requests
- Issues - File a bug report or feature request, track issues
Documentation and Tutorials
- Install - Installation instructions for each platform.
- Developers - Git workflow, build process, and other resources for developers
- Dashboard, Testing, and Validation - Resources for Administrators and Developers
- Manual Testing of UVCDAT using GUI - Brief Guide for testing UVCDAT using GUI
- Remote server setup for VNC - Instructions for setting up VirtualGL and TurboVNC on a remote server