WARG Ground Station
- Clone the repo
- Download Node.js for your OS
npm installto install the app dependencies (which includes electron)
- Download sat_tiles.zip and extract the
sat_tilesfolder to the assets folder of the project
npm startto start the app
Running the simulation
The Ground Station supports simulations, so the data-relay-station doesn't actually have to be run. Click on the
Window>>Simulation Mode menu item to open the simulation window and start up the simulator.
npm test to run the unit tests. The groundstation uses
mocha as its BDD testing framework,
sinonjs as its method stubbing library,
chai as its assertion library, as well as
rewire to mock out require calls, and
isntanbul for code coverage reports.
You can read the api docs by visiting gs.uwarg.com. The documentation is hosted on github pages, and can be generated (assuming you have the correct github permissions) by running the
Copyright (c) 2016, Waterloo Aerial Robotics Group (WARG) All rights reserved.
Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
- Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
- Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
- Usage of this code MUST be explicitly referenced to WARG and this code cannot be used in any competition against WARG.
- Neither the name of the WARG nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written permission.
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY WARG ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL WARG BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.