This is a project to develop an easy to use visual asset tool for UWP projects, and eventually Xamarin Android/Forms too.
Immediate goals (2019) are to have the app progress through these stages of capability:
- Accept a base (transparent) image, and then create a single correctly sized and named asset from it.
- Create ALL the assets instead of just one.
- Allow basic margin manipulation as a group for all assets.
- Allow basic margin manipulation on individual assets.
- Support different sampling modes for improved resizing quality.
- Option to save/generate only specific assets.
- Visual overlays showing the recommended and applied margins for each asset (Asset guidelines)
Current Status (as of Feb 2020)
This app has reached open beta. Get it from the Microsoft Store, here:
This project is to be free (as in free beer) and open source without ads.
The goal is to help the community make sharp, well alligned assets easily for UWP apps.
Currently available languages:
- Soon more ... (How to participate)