.. author:: Christian Kantelberg <email@example.com>
.. tag:: lang-php
.. tag:: web
.. tag:: forum
For this guide you should be familiar with the basic concepts of
Flatboard are released under the MIT License.
All relevant legal information can be found here
We're using :manual:`PHP <lang-php>` in the stable version 7.1:
[isabell@stardust ~]$ uberspace tools version show php Using 'PHP' version: '7.1' [isabell@stardust ~]$
Your blog domain needs to be setup:
Unzip the archive and then delete it.
Now point your Browser to your installation URL
Complete the form and follow the installation instructions.
You will need to enter the following information:
- language: the language you prefer (English, French, Russian).
Then push the Unzip-Button.
- titel: titel of your forum
- description: what is your forum about
- E-Mail: your admin e-mail adress
- administrator: set up your admin password
- language: the language you prefer (English, French, German, Russian, Italiano) « Yes, the question is double.
At least you have to delete the
- First make a backup from
/datafolder and move it to your
- Download the latest version from Flatboard.
- Extract the zip file.
Unzip the archive, copy new files and folders and then delete it.
- Clear plugin and theme cache.
Delete all files stocked in
data/plugin folder and go to your plugins page to activate your plugins again.
[isabell@stardust html]$ cd /data/plugin [isabell@stardust plugin]$ rm -rf * [isabell@stardust plugin]$ cd /var/www/virtual/$USER/html/
theme/YourTheme/cache/ folder. In this example
bootstrap theme is used.
[isabell@stardust html]$ cd /theme/bootstrap/ [isabell@stardust bootstrap]$ rm -rf cache [isabell@stardust bootstrap]$
- Log into the admin area and check your settings.
|||For the moment Markdown is not available, but should be fixed with one of the next updates.|
Tested with Flatboard 2.1 "PIÉMONT", Uberspace 22.214.171.124