Plugins are open-source programs that extend the functionality of UCRM. These plugins will enable your UCRM to import payments, integrate with another accounting software, cooperate with 3rd party HW and tools, etc. Read more.
UCRM plugins are compatible with UCRM 2.10.0+
How does it work?
- Find the plugin you need and download its ZIP archive.
- Upload the ZIP archive in UCRM (System > Plugins).
- Then, enable the plugin and configure its settings.
- That's it, let UCRM run the plugin repeatedly or click to execute it on demand.
List of available plugins
|Plugin template||UCRM plugin sample. Can be used as a base for a new plugin development.|
|QuickBooks Online||Sync financial data from UCRM into QB Online|
|MKT Queue Sync||Sync UCRM Service Data rate with Mikrotik Simple Queue by service IP Address and client's service speed set in UCRM|
|FIO CZ||Automatic payments import and matching with clients - from WISP's FIO bank account|
|Client Signup||Enables any visitor to register as a new client through a public web form|
|RouterOS packet manager||Sync UCRM Service Data rate with Router-OS|
|Packetlogic packet manager||Sync UCRM Entities and Service Data Rate with Procera|
|KMZ Map||Provides a frontend Google Map for clients to view tower coverage.|
|SMS Gateway Integration||Integrates Twilio SMS gateway which enables UCRM to send SMS to clients triggered by custom defined events, e.g. client's service gets suspended.|
Plugins from other sources
- Client Signup Extended - Extended version of Client Signup Plugin
How can I contribute?
- These plugins are under MIT license enabling anyone to contribute any upgrades to existing plugins or create whole new ones.
- Propose any Pull Request in this repository.
- See the documentation below.
Developer documentation for creating UCRM plugins can be found in
The software is provided "as is", without any warranty of any kind. Read more in the licence