This module provides an easy way to mark people on a group photo.
All data is stored in the database and can't be exported as part of GEDCOM files.
Same as webtrees#system-requirements.
Works with 2.1.11 version and bundled themes.
- Make a backup of the database
- Download the latest release
- Upload the downloaded file to your web server
- Unzip the package into your
- Rename the folder to
For webtrees 1.7.x, you can use version 2.2.1.
For webtrees 2.0.x, you can use version 2.6.8.
To mark people on an image, click the plus (+) button, select area around their face, then enter either their ID for those on the tree, or their name if they are not on the tree.
Module can show Google Picasa face tags.
This feature is disabled by default. To enable go to the module settings and check "Read XMP data".
MyHeritage Family Tree Builder
- Delete relation to individuals
- Import/export module data
- Import from MyHeritage Family Tree Builder (#1714, #2358)