Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- New feature: Option to start week on Monday instead of Sunday
- Preflight check if plugin is installed when installing module
- Minor bug and wording fixes
- Bug fixed auto update
- Removed unnecessary call to function in plg_content_eventlist
New features in Plugin:
- Display a title in the header of the InfoBox
- Possibility to limit Plugin to articles of certain categories
- Displaying event info in an info box after the article main content
- Backend configuration whether or not an article is included in the Event List
- Further localization
Download & Installation:
- Recommended download is pgk_eventlist, as it contains both extensions, the plugin and the module.
- The plugin plg_content_eventlist can be installed and used stand-alone - you will only be able to display the additional event info fields after each article, but not to create an overview list of all your events!
- Please do not install the plugin stand-alone, if you plan to install the package!
First release with a package including:
- Plugin to add fields to the article
- Module to display event list
Both the plugin as well as the module only work together, therefore they come as a package.
A first release, yet:
- just tested on one application
- requiring custom fields that are not installed automatically
--> Won't work for you yet, sorry!