Sublime Block Comments for Atom
An Atom Editor plugin for toggling block comments, inspired by Sublime Text.
apm install sublime-block-comment
Or look for
sublime-block-comment in your Atom settings' Install tab.
- Select code and hit the keybinding to place a block comment around it.
- Place the cursor anywhere inside a block comment and hit the keybinding to uncomment it.
- Hit the keybinding with an empty selection to create an empty block comment, ready to type.
- Optionally pad the selection with whitespace when commenting (you can enable this in the package settings).
- Supports multiple cursors.
Ctrl-Shift-;for ABNT2 keyboards on Windows/Linux): Toggle block comments.
Contributions are very welcome!
Please report any issue you find, and feel free to send pull requests to add support for more languages.