World of Warcraft Warlords of Draenor (6.X) emulator based on TrinityCore project, JadeCore (5.0.5), Garrosh (5.4.X)
Never commit into interrealm only crash fix, wod branch is the prod branch !
- Platform: Linux, Windows or Mac
- Git ≥ 1.7+
- ACE ≥ 6.2.0
- MySQL ≥ 5.5.0+
- CMake ≥ 3.2+
- OpenSSL ≥ 1.0.0
- GCC ≥ 4.7.2 (Linux only)
- MS Visual Studio ≥ 12 (2013) (Windows only)
- Xcode 7 (Mac only)
In order to complete the installation of the core, you need some other dependencies, they are:
- LibCurl, under linux its the package libcurl4-openssl-dev, under windows you may have to compile it your self,
- EasyJson headers, for that you only need to execute in your git repo :
git submodule init && git submodule update --remote
- If you have the message
Git was NOT FOUND on your systemplease uninstall and update your git version (you can also change the path for the binary on yout PATH)
- NEW Windows user you need the mysql server installed, download the last version (5.7+) here : MySQL Community Server if you need the x86 build just change the include path on cmake
- NEW If you use MSVC 2013 you MUST have the update 3+
Commit naming convention
- When fixing bug, by all means include the issue number.
- When completing feature if you have some task identifier, include that.
- If the identifier included goes with subject, it often makes sense to just reuse it. (Use Core/XXX: "Commit name" format)
- If the project is large, mention which component is affected.
- Describe the change in functionality , never the code (that can be seen from the diff).
####How to Cppcheck
cppcheck --enable=all --xml-version=2 > PathToFile/cppcheck.xml --inconclusive path PathToFile/wod/src/ --verbose
./cppcheck-htmlreport --file=PathToFile/cppcheck.xml --source-dir=PathToFile/wod/src --report-dir=PathToFile/wod/cppcheck/ to get the html out