Covid19 Dashboard Web App using Python (Plotly Dash)
Create your own dashboard web app with free resources using python only.
All tools stated here are free.
Welcome to connect with me on Linkedin
Read more on https://www.reddit.com/r/Python/comments/g5ymoy/six_months_into_python_and_data_science_my_first/
Data source provided by Johns Hopkins University Center for Systems Science and Engineering (JHU CSSE):
- Basic python - numpy, pandas, matplotlib, plotly dash
- Basic knowledge of creating python virtual environment. Recommended using pyenv or Anaconda
- VS Code, Pycharm Community or your personal choice of IDE
- Python packages required as stated in
- Sign up Heroku and Mapbox
Version 1.0 Dashboard (Source Code -
Comments are included in the source code
covid19.py to assist you.
Click here to access the web app
- Just clone this git, deploy to your own free Heroku server, and you are ready to go. Guide to deployment from Heroku official Guide
- Ensure all files and folders (except folder image) are deployed to Heroku server.
- Remember to create your personal mapbox access token. and edit in
- Optional: Create your own Addthis share button.