Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
- You can add multiple accounts with different phone numbers to your Telegram app, and then quickly switch between them from the side menu. Notifications will keep coming from all accounts, unless you change this in the Notification settings.
- You can now finally search for chats while forwarding a message.
- Voice calls are finally back!
- Search for near locations when sharing your position.
- More than 100 bug fixes and improvements since previous version.
- Messages bubbles design has been improved.
- Mark chats as Read or Unread from the long tap menu.
- Improved censorship circumvention.
- New search view with your most used and recent chats.
- Work mode: hide muted chats to focus on important conversations.
- Compact mode: the app will now show just profile pictures in chats list if the window isn't wide enough.
- Zoom photos and videos: when you open a media full screen you can now zoom it using touch or mouse wheel.
- SOCKS5 proxies are now fully supported
- It is now possible to report a single message by right clicking it
- Unread messages count on Live Tile/Taskbar icon is now updated in real time
- The app should now work properly on external drives/Xbox One
- Bug fixes and improvements
We've rewritten the full app to port it to TDLib.
It now supports a bunch of new features, including:
- Secret chats
- Offline sync
- Windows' My People
- We're finally leaving alpha stage to enter beta stage!
- The core of the app has been fully rewritten to be faster and more reliable.
- Downloads and uploads run at full speed now.
- Added full support for MTProto 2.0.
- Get secure thanks to the new Passcode Lock option
- Better replies: when clicking on a reply the original message will be highlighted
- More languages: Arabic, Dutch, French, German, Indonesian, Italian, Korean, Malay, Portuguese (Brazil), Russian, Spanish and Ukranian are now supported
- Grouped Photos. Group media into an album when sharing multiple photos and videos. Choose the exact order of media you send.
- Saved Messages. Bookmark messages by forwarding them to “Saved Messages”. Access them from the Chats list or Settings.
- Better Search. Find bots and public channels faster by typing their titles in Search. Popular bots and channels are shown first.
- Pinned Messages. If you are a channel admin, pin messages to focus your subscribers’ attention on important announcements.
- Select text inside messages using your mouse
- Right click on a link inside a message to copy it
- Import contacts from your phonebook to Telegram
- Tons of bug fixes and improvements
- GIFs playback is now hardware accelerated
- Disable GIFs autoplay from Settings > General
- Share photos and other files to Unigram
- Crop photos and videos before sending them