Please sign in to comment.
Changing the signature of `Catalog::read()` and `Catalog::write()`.
Extracting the `name` option and adding it as the parameter. `Catalog::write()` now doesn't work with multiple configurations anymore. Instead only a single configuration may be supplied. `Catalog::read()` will read from all configurations when `true` is being passed for the `$name` parameter. This is the same behavior as before when not providing any configuration name through the options array. Updating all tests. Adding tests for `read()`.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 172 additions and 110 deletions.
- +2 −2 app/config/bootstrap/g11n.php
- +14 −17 libraries/lithium/g11n/Catalog.php
- +3 −1 libraries/lithium/g11n/Message.php
- +110 −51 libraries/lithium/tests/cases/g11n/CatalogTest.php
- +14 −14 libraries/lithium/tests/cases/g11n/MessageTest.php
- +8 −4 libraries/lithium/tests/integration/g11n/CatalogInflectorTest.php
- +8 −8 libraries/lithium/tests/integration/g11n/CatalogValidatorTest.php
- +2 −2 libraries/lithium/tests/integration/g11n/ResourcesMessageTest.php
- +11 −11 libraries/lithium/tests/integration/g11n/ResourcesValidatorTest.php
Oops, something went wrong.