Unitex/GramLab Build Automation Service backend
Unitex/GramLab is an open source, cross-platform, multilingual, lexicon- and grammar-based corpus processing suite
Vinber is a lightweight build automation service (continuous integration + continuous delivery) used to produce the Unitex/GramLab project releases, including:
- Creating documentation
- User's Manual
- Release Notes (work-in-progress)
- Compiling code
- Unitex Core
- Windows 32-bit
- Windows 64-bit
- GNU/Linux Intel
- GNU/Linux Intel 64-bit
- OS X (10.7+)
- GramLab IDE
- Unitex Core
- Running automated tests
- Memory leaks
- Packaging and signing binaries
- Releases page update: Old-style page, New page
- Static website update
Types of interaction
Vinber support 3 kinds of interaction:
- Scheduled to produce nightly releases.
- Triggered on every commit done to the Unitex/GramLab repositories.
- On-Demand Request using a webform.
A short guided tour about using the frontend is available here.
The badges from Vinber shows the status of the Unitex/GramLab builds. Badges are powered by shields.io using an intermediate processing/caching layer.
Latest Nightly Release
Latest Nightly Build
Vinber code is ShellCheck-compliant. See http://www.shellcheck.net/about.html for information about how to run ShellCheck locally.
We welcome everyone to contribute to improve this project. Below are some of the things that you can do to contribute:
- Fork us and request a pull to the master branch.
- Submit bug reports or feature requests
This program is licensed under the GNU Lesser General Public License version 2.1. Contact email@example.com for further inquiries.
Copyright (C) 2015-2021 Université Paris-Est Marne-la-Vallée