2D Animation v2 Samples
This repository contains samples for 2D Animation v2 features to be used with Unity 2018.3
In this version
- A unified Skinning Editor module in the Sprite Editor window, giving you a much tighter sprite rigging iteration loop.
- Support for Multiple Sprite Single Character rigging workflows through 2D PSD Importer Package.
- Download and install the latest Unity 2018.3, here: https://unity3d.com/get-unity/download
- Get the 2D Animation Package from the Package Manager in Unity
- Get the Samples from https://github.com/Unity-Technologies/2d-animation-v2-samples/
- Get Documentation by following the link in the Package Manager
Animation v2 is designed to work with 2018.3 and is currently incompatible with any other version (this includes 2019.1).
The maximum supported version for Animation v1 is 2018.2. For future experimentation with this feature we highly recommend moving to 2018.3 to use Animation v2.
Animation data from your v1 projects should work in Animation v2.
Please share your experience with the tools in the forums: . How does this feature help you achieve your desired outcomes? What works as expected? And what doesn’t? We’re excited to hear back from you!
⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️ Warning ⚠️ ⚠️ ⚠️
Project backward compatibility between Preview versions is NOT GUARANTEED. Always backup your project before updating the package. Preview features here are not production ready, please DO NOT use this package for your final production. Preview features may be discontinued/dropped.