Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 31 million developers.Sign up
Brains have been changed to ScriptableObjects instead of MonoBehaviors. This will allow you to set Brains in prefabs and use the same Brains across multiple scenes. Please see Migrating from v0.5 to v0.6 documentation for more information.
ExternalBrain types have been replaced by a
HeuristicBrain type have been replaced by a
PlayerBrain type have been replaced by a
- Brains are now exposed to the Python training process through the "Broadcast Hub" within the Academy component.
- [Unity] Demonstration Recorder. It is now possible to record the actions and observations of an Agent from the Editor, and use them to train Agents at a later time. This allows you to reuse training data for multiple training sessions.
- [Communication] Added a
make_for_win.batfile to generate the protobuf objects in
protobuf-definitionson Windows machines.
- Added debug warnings to the
LearningBrainwhen models are not compatibles with the
- Removed the graph scope from trained models. When training multiple Brains during the same session, one graph per Brain will be created instead of one single graph with multiple graph scopes.
Fixes & Performance Improvements
- Various improvements to documentation.
- Ending training early using
CTL+Cdoes not save the model on Windows.