- Enable training with multiple concurrent Unity simulations.
- Ability to exchange custom protobuf messages.
- Support for 2D ray casting.
- Enable tracking and logging training metrics.
- Splitting ML-Agents package into
- Ability to also use
RenderTexturefor Visual Observations.
Fixes & Performance Improvements
- Various improvements to the documentation.
- Various other bug fixes.
- Inference does not work with multi-discrete action when training with LSTM.
Thanks to everyone at Unity who contributed to v0.8.0, as well as: @LeSphax, @pyjamads, @tkggwatson, @malmaud, @supercurious and @rafvasq. Special thanks also go out to our partners Jam City who helped us evaluate the performance gains of this release on a real game, Snoopy Pop.