Made by Universal-Team
- Get some .nds homebrew. (You can get some here)
- Start Relaunch and hold
- Head to Options and choose your hotkey apps.
- Start Relaunch again and hold the button corresponding to the app you want to launch.
- You can edit the
Relaunch.inifile and set custom paths, names, and file extensions for your files, you can also do this in the Relaunch menu.
Xon boot in order to open the menu.
- There are prebuilt nightlies of Relaunch avaliable on Universal-Team/extras/Relaunch
Autobooting into Relaunch
- If you use an
r4i-sdhc.comcard, get the zip file from here, extract it to the microSD card root, then rename
boot.ndsand place it on the root of your microSD card. Please note that this will make YSMenu become the B button hotkey application.
- If you use DSiWarehax, rename
boot.ndsand place it on the root of the SD card.