Traditional Chinese Universal Dependencies Treebank annotated and converted by Google.
- 2019-11-15 v2.5
- Google gave permission to drop the "NC" restriction from the license. This applies to the UD annotations (not the underlying content, of which Google claims no ownership or copyright).
- Fixed punctuation (use East Asian punctuation where appropriate)
- Fixed various parses and features (e.g., added Case=Ord)
- Some manual fixes in tokenization
- Conversion to UD v2 by Dan Zeman.
- Added SpaceAfter=No.
- Added lemmas.
- Case=Advb,Comp,Rel changed to deprel mark:advb/comp/relcl.
- Detected classifiers, changed their deprel to clf.
- No changes since UD release 1.3.
- Initial UD release.
=== Machine-readable metadata ================================================= Data available since: UD v1.3 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 Includes text: yes Genre: wiki Lemmas: automatic UPOS: converted from manual XPOS: manual native Features: automatic with corrections Relations: converted from manual Contributors: Shen, Mo; McDonald, Ryan; Zeman, Daniel; Qi, Peng Contributing: here Contact: email@example.com ===============================================================================