Simplified Chinese Universal Dependencies dataset converted from the GSD (traditional) dataset with manual corrections.
This is a simplified Chinese version of the UD Chinese GSD treebank. It is initially automatically converted into simplified Chinese with the OpenCC tool with patterns for mapping punctuation, then corrected with manual fixes.
- 2019-11-15 v2.5
- Initial release in Universal Dependencies, converted from UD_Chinese-GSD.
- Google gave permission to drop the "NC" restriction from the license. This applies to the UD annotations (not the underlying content, of which Google claims no ownership or copyright).
- Fixed punctuation (use East Asian punctuation where appropriate)
- Fixed various parses and features (e.g., added Case=Ord)
- Some manual fixes in tokenization
=== Machine-readable metadata (DO NOT REMOVE!) ================================ Data available since: UD v2.5 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 Includes text: yes Genre: wiki Lemmas: converted from manual UPOS: converted with corrections XPOS: manual native Features: automatic with corrections Relations: converted from manual Contributors: Qi, Peng; Yasuoka, Koichi Contributing: here Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org ===============================================================================