The UD_Czech-CLTT treebank is based on the Czech Legal Text Treebank 1.0, created at Charles University in Prague.
CLTT is a collection of 1125 manually annotated dependency trees. CLTT consists of two legal documents: The Accounting Act (563/1991 Coll., as amended) and Decree on Double-entry Accounting for undertakers (500/2002 Coll., as amended).
See the following websites for more information on CLTT 1.0:
We wish to thank all of the contributors to the original CLTT annotation effort, including Barbora Hladká, Vincent Kríž and Zdeňka Urešová.
- Vincent Kríž, Barbora Hladká and Zdeňka Urešová, 2015, Czech Legal Text Treebank, LINDAT/CLARIN digital library at Institute of Formal and Applied Linguistics, Charles University in Prague, http://hdl.handle.net/11234/1-1516.
- 2018-04-15 v2.2
- Added enhanced representation of dependencies propagated across coordination. The distinction of shared and private dependents is derived deterministically from the original Prague annotation.
- 2017-11-15 UD 2.1
- Prepositional objects are now “obl:arg” instead of “obj”.
- Instrumental phrases for demoted agents in passives are now “obl:agent”.
- 2017-03-01 UD v2 conversion by Martin Popel.
- No changes since UD release 1.3 to 1.4.
Original CLTT authors: Kríž, Vincent; Hladká, Barbora; Urešová, Zdeňka