The KAIST Korean Universal Dependency Treebank is generated by Chun et al., 2018 from the constituency trees in the KAIST Tree-Tagging Corpus.
This is a collaborative work by (in alphabetic order):
- Jinho Choi, Emory University
- Jayeol Chun, Emory University
- Na-Rae Han, University of Pittsburgh
- Jena D. Hwang, Institute for Human & Machine Cognition.
The project repository: https://github.com/emorynlp/ud-korean
- Building Universal Dependency Treebanks in Korean, Jayeol Chun, Na-Rae Han, Jena D. Hwang, and Jinho D. Choi. In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Language Resources and Evaluation, LREC'18, Miyazaki, Japan, 2018.
- 2018-04-15 v2.2
- First release by Chun et al., 2018.
=== Machine-readable metadata (DO NOT REMOVE!) ================================ Data available since: UD v2.2 License: CC BY-SA 4.0 Includes text: yes Genre: news fiction academic Lemmas: converted from manual UPOS: converted from manual XPOS: converted from manual Features: not available Relations: converted from manual Contributors: Choi, Jinho; Han, Na-Rae; Hwang, Jena; Chun, Jayeol Contributing: here Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org =============================================================================== (Original treebank contributors: Choi, Key-Sun)