Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
After 200 commits and exactly 1 year (to the day), UGUI's first official version is now released:
- Multiple simplified ways to run a CLI using NW.js
- Easy File System access to read/write/delete files and folders.
- Custom argument value definitions
- UI Goodies like auto locking/unlocking of submit buttons based on required form elements
- Error checking
- Custom UGUI Developer tools to make life easier.
- Bootswatch system comes preloaded with 19 theme options, Developer Tool bar lets you quickly try them out and keep the one you like.
- Previewing CLI help menu from within NW.js
- CLI command output preview updates in real-time
- Multiple CLI support in a single app.
- Almost a complete re-write of the EZDZ plugin for use with Bootstrap, Bootswatch, and NW.js
- Range Slider's come with the default template
- Saving and Loading of settings.
- Exposing parts of the ugui.js file to the ugui global object to make life easier for developers.
- The best documented source code in the history of ever!
- and many.... many more