Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 40 million developers.Sign up
- Fixed load order when Royalty DLC is present
- Fixed some intermittent Harmony patch syntax issues
- Updated Harmony library to 126.96.36.199
WARNING: this is a direct port to 1.1 to allow mods to start updating.
Expect one compatibility-breaking API change before 1.1 goes to the stable branch.
This version is compatible with both Rimworld 1.0 and 1.1.
- Added configurable toggles to log publisher window
- Published logs are now limited to 10K lines by default
- Fixed malformed version string warning
- Log publisher will only use URL shortener if the Ctrl key is held
- Fixed deprecated version format warning
- Fixed log publishing exception when failing to resolve assembly files
- Disabled "update news without assemblies" feature: critical issues, redesign required
- Updated German translation
- Updated Japanese translation
- Added EarlyInit attribute for ModBase
- Added support for AssemblyFileVersion in update news and log publisher
- Added toggles to ignore update news on a per-mod basis
- Added update news support for mods without assemblies
- Added optional saving for SettingHandleConvertible