Level 4 and 5 Team 3
- Project: End Of The Line (AKA MineCart)
- Programmer: Alpeche Pancha
- Designer: Matthew Fisher
- Designer: Andrei Dumbravescu
- Project Managers: Matthew Fisher and Alpeche Pancha
How to Play
- 1: Select Flat-track
- 2: Select Ascending-track
- 3: Select Descending-track
- 4: Select High-track
- Left mouse click: Place selected track (mouse must be over an existing track)
- L: Easter egg!
End Of The Line is an 2D platformer endless runner game where you cannot jump to avoid obstacles. Instead, you must place rail tracks in the level in order to direct a minecart and collect gold.
To place a track, click on an existing track in the level. Your selected track will be connected to the track you clicked on. You can select different tracks with the number keys 1 - 4. The game ends when you collide with any walls or object in the world, or if you fall off the tracks.