Provides a page per CViTjs plot in your Tripal site. This module also supports adding a legend to your diagram pages.
- Install CViTjs as a Library in [your drupal site]/sites/all/libraries ( Drupal HowTo )
- Install Tripal and this module as you would any other Drupal module.
- Create your CViTjs diagrams according to the instructions included in the Library.
- Clear the Drupal cache. Your diagrams should show up as one diagram per menu item. URLs will be [your drupal site]/cvitjs/[diagram short code].
Tips & Tricks
- Set the title of your CViTjs pages and the labels of the links by adding a
title = Your Human Readable Titletag in the main cvit.conf for each dataset
- You can also add a one-line description above your diagram by adding a
description = More details about the analysis, etc.tag in the main cvit.conf for each dataset
- To make a chart private (i.e. controlled by the "View Private CViTjs plot" permission) add
access = privateto the main cvitjs.conf
- This module will generate a colour-based legend for you. Simply add the following tags in the plot cvit.conf for each visualization type you want in the legend:
legend = true,
title = My Legend label for this type. The module will use the colo(u)r already set for the type.