- Automated building from command line #6
- Meta improvements: We now have a layout testing harness, powered by the W3C's CSS 2.1 test suite! We also have these tests running in Travi-CI. This has led to rapid progress in the layouting system.
Acceptheader now matches Firefox's. This required implementation of the
deflateprotocol. Benefit: more privacy. See #174 and #173
- Support for Margin collapse (partial)
- Don't set body text color: Fixes several CSS2.1 tests and ACID1 test now passes. #162
- border style hidden should hide the border #190
position:fixedelements now stay fixed #133
- Support for CSS properties instead of older attributes:
width/heightfor table elements.
position:relativefor inline elements
- compute x-height of font
- Support for
- infer background color when not specified
- default value for
- added proper support for CSS length specified in inches
- Many fixes related to high-resolution displays, pixel computations, etc.
- image scaling is now anti-aliased #77
- width="100px" doesn't work for img elements #167
- Update dependencies to newer versions (okhttp, h2)
More release notes are being prepared.