Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
This release has three major improvements:
- Sub Resource Integrity is now checked as per the latest recommendation. #234 (Note there are some pending tasks still to be done #237).
- Strict HTTPs is now enforced by default. When a document is loaded from
httpsURL, requests to
httpresources are filtered through the RequestManager. #232
- A long pending bug in the Request Manager was fixed #149. The counts in the JS column are now accurate.
- Improvements to Event Dispatch
- Support for events that don't bubble
errorevents for scripts and link elements
- added support for
- Updated h2 db to latest release
- Updated rhino to latest release
- Updated jstyleparser to latest (2.2 SNAPSHOT) release