Join GitHub today
GitHub is home to over 28 million developers working together to host and review code, manage projects, and build software together.
Cannot retrieve contributors at this time
Version 2018a (released 2 August 2018)
- Many under-the-hood improvements
- New documentation system
- Added input_converter for conversion of input files between versions
- Added benchmark_report for recent releases.
- Improved the anthropogenic heat and CO2 emission module
- Improved the near surface diagnostics scheme (T2, Q2, U10)
- Improved skin temperature calculation (Ts)
- StabilityMethod: recommended option is change from 2 to 3 as options other than 3 have been noticed with numerical issues under several scenarios, which will be fixed in the next release.
- Model run - changes in selections moved from SUEWS_SiteSelect.txt to SUEWS_AnthropogenicHeat.txt: EnergyUseProfWD, EnergyUseProfWE, ActivityProfWD, ActivityProfWE.
- BiogenCO2Code is added to SUEWS_Veg.txt for looking up biogenic characteristics in the new SUEWS_BiogenCO2.txt file.
BuildEnergyUse in SUEWS_SiteSelect.txt are expanded to allow weekday and weekend values: TrafficRate_WD, TrafficRate_WE, QF0_BEU_WD, QF0_BEU_WE.
AnthropCO2Method is removed from RunControl.nml.
AnthropHeatMethod is renamed to EmissionsMethod.
TCritic are expanded to allow weekday and weekend values by adding
_WE as suffix, of which
TCritic are also expanded to allow cooling and heating settings.
Press h to open a hovercard with more details.