Database Query Result Monitoring Management Pack for SCOM
A Management Pack created by Uretzky Zvi for easily create monitors based SQL queries using System Center Operations Manager.
If you use this and you like it, invite me to a coffee :-)
Bitcoin Address: 1HPXi5M38F9zCtp1nciaGc15JdR48DrgVv
Ethereum Address: 0x6a34dab1c1e655bb1fab6279204c3eb4ea840e48
- Easy Authoring template to create and delete queries.
- New! Support for SQL Authentication.
- Dedicated views in SCOM console.
- Performance data collection.
- Monitor using consecutive samples condition and schedule filter.
- Grouping multiple queries into a group.
Quick Start - Usage
Please always test new management packs in a test environment before importing to production!
- SCOM 2012 R2 (earlier versions are untested)
- Microsoft SQL Management Packs.
- SCOM Admin rights (only Administrators can import management packs)
here)Quick Start - Install (Deprecated! For a new version click
- Download QueryOleDbMonitorSetup.msi
- Run As Administrator the MSI file.
- Import the management packs into SCOM. All the MPs are in C:\Program Files (x86)\QueryOleDbMonitoring\ManagmentPasks
- Open Authoring find "OleDB Query Monitoring", click Add Monitoring Wizard
- Follow the wizard instruction Or with SQL Authentication
- Enjoy!!!! :-)