This is a program to manage resources and characters for the rolegame shadowrun 5.0. It is dedicated to create and manage characters, providing game master aid and reporting.
Refer to releases to download the software.
For now it contains :
- several character generators
- shadowrun 5 character generator aka priority system after the core rule book
- karma based- aka buy points character generator
- sum to ten
- life module system
- a runtime a script and combat view let you use all stuff, making tests, manages combat turns etc. the players can now collaborate by impersonating their character instances, check out the web-app.
- editors for the resources objects and wizards to create new ones
- a simple character sheet
- grunt editor and sheet
- various sheets for player and game master
A small german instruction : kurz übersicht
see the upcoming and past changes : changelog
|using the application||player||runtime and game master|
or the FAQ
As I used to play shadowrun for a very long time, I started with an editor in Delphi for shadowrun 2.0, many year later I started a technology study with emf for the 3.01 version, as my group has now moved to 5.0 and the chummer project don't work well on linux I have moved some of the model to 5.0. This is a kind of technology study, working with an model driven approach.
Find out more in the wiki.
and checkout the constribute section
If you are not part of the github community you could use other channels to contact:
another way to support is via bitcoin:
- 12Fgh416ogMiJsYnXyeYqaEGyEQHcVFSsJ for main support like webspace and service
- 1B9nJ2eXZJz1UKaVQTeMHriD1LBQsd4CvS for arts and graphics
- 18BbgDaurToEu6sou5dmBzNUNWAhTH25Tg for localization and spell checking
- 1JcJK1nLkAZkr4jid6N44L2bYQ7rxPSVYZ tip the coder
as we could use the bitcoin to pay some people to make the tedious spell checking jobs, pay webspace or services or pay for some artwork.
As the software is an eclipse product so you need to unpack the software and start the exe, you will need java installed.
This project is based on the EMF modeling framework the EMF Client Platform and EMF Forms.
The code is published under the terms of the Eclipse Public License, version 1.0.