UserEcho for iOS allows you to embed UserEcho community directly in your iPhone or iPad application.
- Full support for iOS 6.0+
- The library will detect and display in the language the device is set to provided that language is supported by the SDK. Currently we support (EN,RU)
- You must have UserEcho account. Get it here if you don't already have one.
- Obtain Key And Secret. Go to the admin console API section (https://feedback.userecho.com/settings/features/api/) of your UserEcho account. Create API client & token with read permission. Copy the generated 'Key','Secret' and 'Token'.
- Clone the latest version of library.
UserEchointo your project.
- When adding the folders, make sure you have "Create groups for any added folders" selected rather than "Create folder references for any added folders".
- Add Security, QuartzCore and SystemConfiguration frameworks to your project.
- Open Project->Target->Built phases->Compile sources and add -fno-objc-arc to the files beginning with GTM*
- Open Project->Target->Info add new key "Fonts provided by application" add fontawesome.ttf to it list of values.
Once you have completed these steps, you are ready to launch the UserEcho UI from your code.
[UserEcho presentUserEchoCommunity:self config:[NSMutableDictionary dictionaryWithObjectsAndKeys: @"YOUR_KEY",@"key", @"YOUR_SECRET",@"secret", @"YOUR_TOKEN",@"access_token", nil]];
You can share feedback on the UserEcho support forum.
Copyright 2013 UserEcho, LLC.
Licensed under the Apache License, Version 2.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in compliance with the License.