This is the source code of the V-Play Plugin Demo which is available for free in all stores. The Plugin Demo is an open source project showcasing the usage of V-Play Plugins to integrate leading 3rd party services to your Qt based apps & games. For more information about the V-Play Plugin Demo see http://v-play.net/plugin-demo/.
Download and try the demo:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.vplay.demos.PluginDemo
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/qt-plugin-demo-by-v-play/id1108040936?ls=1&mt=8
The Plugin Demo uses V-Play Plugins to add features like:
- Advertising / Monetization with AdMob (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-admob/) or Chartboost (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-chartboost/)
- In-App Purchases by Soomla (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-soomla/)
- Facebook Integration (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-facebook/)
- Analytics with Google Analytics (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-googleanalytics/) or Flurry (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-flurry/)
- Targeted Push Notifications by OneSignal (http://v-play.net/plugins)
- Local Push Notifications (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-notification/)
- Beta Testing & Crash Reporting with HockeyApp (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-hockeyapp/)
- iOS GameCenter Integration (http://v-play.net/doc/plugin-gamecenter/)
Why use V-Play Plugins for your Apps and Games?
There is no need to re-invent the wheel when integrating third party services and platform-specific functionality to your Qt 5 apps & games. V-Play plugins save you weeks in comparison with in-house development, both during implementation and later on for maintaining and updating third-party libraries.
V-Play Plugins use native, platform-specific functionality, meaning that your app seamlessly integrates with existing platform experiences. They incorporate platform-specific human interface guidelines and follow best-practices down to the detail.
This game was made with V-Play Engine. You need the engine which is freely available on http://v-play.net/ for all desktop platforms. V-Play Plugins are only available starting with the V-Play Indie license and above. See http://v-play.net/pricing for more information.
- Go to http://v-play.net/, register, download and install the free V-Play SDK.
- Clone the repository.
- Create a valid V-Play license key that includes all the plugins at http://v-play.net/developers/license.
- Open the project file .pro in QtCreator (comes with V-Play SDK).
- Add the created license key to the App item in the Main.qml file of the project.
- Hit run to start the app.
Note: Some of the plugins only work on mobile platforms like Android or iOS. See http://v-play.net/doc/vplay-deployment/ to learn how to deploy a V-Play App to mobile devices.
Where to get help
If you need any help feel free to ask in the V-Play Forums https://v-play.net/developers/forums/ or have a look at our online documentation http://v-play.net/doc/. Find more information about the V-Play Plugins Demo on http://v-play.net/plugin-demo/ including download links of the app in the stores.
Currently there are no features open, but if you like to contribute use the code standards coming with the V-Play SDK.
- Forum: https://v-play.net/developers/forums/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/vplayengine/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vplayengine/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app sourcecode is released under the MIT license.
Permission is NOT granted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and/or sell the provided image, audio and video files of this software.