The official Qt World Summit 2017 conference app by V-Play
This is the source code of the official Qt World Summit 2017 conference app made with V-Play Engine, which is available for free in all stores.
For more information about creating Apps with V-Play Engine, see here: http://v-play.net/apps/.
Download and try the demo:
- Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=net.vplay.demos.qtws2017
- iOS: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/qt-world-summit-2017-official/id1286758361?l=en&mt=8
This app was made with V-Play Engine. You need the engine which is freely available on http://v-play.net/ for all desktop platforms.
- Go to http://v-play.net/, register, download and install the free V-Play SDK.
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project file .pro in QtCreator (comes with V-Play SDK).
- Hit run to start the app.
Where to get help
Currently there are no features open, but if you like to contribute use the code standards coming with the V-Play SDK.
- Forum: https://v-play.net/developers/forums/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/vplayengine/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vplayengine/
- E-Mail: email@example.com
The app sourcecode is released under the MIT license.
Permission is NOT granted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and/or sell the provided image, audio and video files of this software.
This app uses QZXing, see the license here: https://github.com/ftylitak/qzxing/blob/master/LICENSE