Application Development with QML is simple and powerful. But Qt C++ offers many features, is faster and less error-prone. This post shows you how to create apps that take advantage of both languages.
This example shows how to create apps that take advantage of both QML and Qt C++.
For the full guide how to enhance your C++ class with signals and slots for usage with QML, see here: https://v-play.net/cross-platform-development/how-to-expose-a-qt-cpp-class-with-signals-and-slots-to-qml
For more information about creating Apps with V-Play Engine, see here: http://v-play.net/apps/.
This app was made with V-Play Engine. You need the engine which is freely available on http://v-play.net/ for all desktop platforms.
- Go to http://v-play.net/, register, download and install the free V-Play SDK.
- Clone the repository.
- Open the project file .pro in QtCreator (comes with V-Play SDK).
- Hit run to start the app.
Where to get help
Currently there are no features open, but if you like to contribute use the code standards coming with the V-Play SDK.
- Forum: https://v-play.net/developers/forums/
- Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/vplayengine/
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/vplayengine/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
The app sourcecode is released under the MIT license.
Permission is NOT granted to merge, publish, distribute, sublicense and/or sell the provided image, audio and video files of this software.