- If you don't know what is V2Ray, please see to V2Ray official website.
- This is a third-party V2Ray client for Android, using V2Ray official core.
How to Use
- Get it on Google Play or download precompiled apk in release
- Install it on Android.
- Click button "Add Config" in the option menu, and choose the config file or share the config file to Actinium if you have, or it will use default config.
- Click the FloatingActionButton, and accept the request of permission to VPN.
- Enjoy internet with freedom.
git clone https://github.com/V2Ray-Android/Actinium.git
- Open in Android Studio or Intellij IDEA.
Module "libv2ray" is build from AndroidLibV2ray