Lines Sorter is an Xcode Source Editor extension that makes it easy to keep your import statements and long code lists organized, uniform and easy-to-read.
⚒No longer hack your Xcode to install custom plugins.
⌨️Sort and tidy import statements with a single shortcut.
📃Sort any selected lines of code: long constants definitions, enum cases, localized strings etc.
⚡️Fast, tested, secure.
Sort Selected Lines
- Download latest LinesSorter package from the Releases.
- Copy LinesSorter to your Applications folder.
- Launch LinesSorter once. You can close it immediately afterwards.
- Go to System Preferences > Extensions > Xcode Source Editor > select LinesSorter
Setting Hotkey in Xcode
- Open Xcode
- Go to Xcode > Preferences > Key Bindings
- Type 'lines sorter' in search field
- Assign ⌃ + ⌘ + ⎇ + I to Sort Imports command
- Assign ⌃ + ⌘ + ⎇ + S to Sort Selected Lines command
Pull requests, issues and suggestions are warmly welcome.
Feel free to contact me @V8tr on Twitter.