Rack is the host application for the VCV virtual Eurorack modular synthesizer platform.
- Andrew Belt: Lead Rack developer
- Pyer: Module design, component graphics
- Richie Hindle: Rack developer, bug fixes
- Grayscale: Module design, branding
- Christoph Scholtes: Library reviews and plugin toolchain
- Rack plugin developers: Authorship shown on each plugin's VCV Library page
- Rack users like you: Bug reports and feature requests
- osdialog (written by Andrew Belt for VCV Rack)
- Zstandard (for Rack's
- libarchive (for Rack's
- libspeexdsp (for Rack's fixed-ratio resampler)
- libsamplerate (for Rack's variable-ratio resampler)
- Fuzzy Search Database (written by Nils Jonas Norberg for VCV Rack's module browser)
- TinyExpr (for math evaluation in parameter context menu)
VCV cannot accept free contributions to Rack itself, but we encourage you to
- Send us feature requests and bug reports.
- Create a plugin that extends Rack's functionality. Most of Rack's functionality is exposed in its public plugin API.
- Work at VCV! Check job openings at https://vcvrack.com/jobs