Seamless integration for Subversion source code control
Project Managers: David Holden and Dale Zimmer
- Simplify and automate the enumeration of which files are "versioned" within a project. Although this sounds simple, most Subversion users learn that accidentally including "extra" files in a project leads to major headaches. It is unwise to merely take "everything" in a folder.
- Automate the encoding and decoding of source files triggered by events (aka hooks).
For Visual FoxPro:
- Interact with Subversion directly from inside the Integrated Development Environment (IDE).
- Fulfill all day-to-day interactions with Subversion via Toolbar and/or the VFP Main Menu.
- Develop with VFP native language to allow developers to "add hooks" for their custom environment whenever needed.