- You should checkout and use the "io500-app" repository instead of this one
- This is to facilitate simplified configuration an running the benchmark.
- The configuration is handled with a single .ini file in that repo.
- Moved high default values for all benchmarks to io500_fixed.sh
- Users should not have to modify them, for testing set the stonewall time to 1
- IO-500 information fields are now created by a webpage to ensure consistency
- IOR and MDTest now output the performance when reaching the stonewall
- MDTest uses -X flag and verifies that data read is matching the expected pattern
- MDTest now uses the new -P flag to print rate and time to ease debugging
- MDTest now uses rank shifting supporting block and cyclic layout (auto-detected)
- The io500_clean_cache option reduces the impact of caching (useful for testing and small systems)