Be notified of new releases
Create your free GitHub account today to subscribe to this repository for new releases and build software alongside 28 million developers.Sign up
The official 4.1 release contains the following:
- Fixed a bug that created a memory leak in less reliable networks
- Added aliases for volttron-ctl, volttron-cfg and volttron-pkg (vctl, vcfg, and vpkg respectively)
- New install-agent script - allows easier scripting of agent installations for larger deployments
- Made it easier to authorize external agent connections using the following commands
- Added new commands for exposing auth related information:
- vctl auth publickey
- vctl auth serverkey
- Added volttron-start and volttron-stop scripts for consistent starting and stopping of the platform without having to be in an activated environment.
- Swapped out a memory leaking charting library for a new one
- Added Device Configuration UI which allows remote BACnet device detection and driver setup
- Only the connecting platform has the ability to register with VOLTTRON Central .
- Improved performance of the backup cache
- Improved performance of the MongoDB historian (Used by PNNL with over 2.5 billion datapoints currently)
- Added Crate historian
- Updated ForwardHistorian - can now be configured to verify specific agents are running on the remote instance.
- Improved command line BACnet scan for large scale deployments
- Better performance on low power devices which do not implement the entire BACnet interface
New Core Agents
- AgentWatcher - Sends alerts when configured agent identities are not present on the message bus.
- ThresholdAgent - Sends alerts when configured topics are out of specified range.
- EmailerAgent - Emails administrators when alerts happen (has a time delay mechanism so that admins aren't spammed by the same error)
Issues Resolved 4.1 release https://github.com/VOLTTRON/volttron/issues?q=is%3Aissue+milestone%3A%22VOLTTRON+4.1%22+is%3Aclosed
Commits since 4.0.1 release releases/4.0.1...releases/4.1