A lightweight open source HTPC software for video, audio and photo playback for Windows platform.
- Do note that this is in state of beta version and is to be updated soon..
- Write instructions for the software
- Make the DVD playback to work
- Continue to write this readme!
- Make the main window keyboard-usable
- TMdbEasy - a great wrapper library for the TMDb database.
- libVLC - libVLC is the core engine and the interface to the multimedia framework on which VLC media player is based.
- Vlc.DotNet - Vlc.DotNet is a .net library that hosts the audio/video capabilities of the VLC libraries. In other words, it's a .net wrapper around libvlc
- Chromium Embedded Framework - The Chromium Embedded Framework (CEF) is a simple framework for embedding Chromium-based browsers in other applications.
- CefSharp - .NET (WPF and Windows Forms) bindings for the Chromium Embedded Framework
- GeckoFX-45.0 - library that allows embeding gecko in C# applications.
- openclipart - Free scalable vector graphics and png (Portable Network Graphics)
- Loading.io - Loading.io provides the world's best ajax loaders, loading gifs, preloaders and ajax spinners.
- NsisDotNetChecker - NSIS plugin that allows one to detect if particular .Net framework is installed on the computer and download/install one if it is not found.
- PdfiumViewer - PDF viewer based on Google's PDFium.
- libdvdcss-dll - Compiled libdvdcss libraries for Windows. Ready for use with Handbrake.
- Globalmousekeyhook - This library allows you to tap keyboard and mouse, detect and record their activity even when an application is inactive and runs in background.
- MediaInfo - MediaInfo is a convenient unified display of the most relevant technical and tag data for video and audio files.
- MediaInfoDotNet - Wrapper Library for MediaInfo Library. Automatically chooses 32 and 64 bit library.
- Aha-Soft 16x16 Free Application Icons - A small icon set of 16x16 icons in various image formats.
- MetadataExtractor - MetadataExtractor is a straightforward .NET library for reading metadata from image and movie files.
- Owner-drawn trackbar(slider) - Implementing a Windows Forms owner-drawn trackbar (slider) control in C#. © Michal Brylka
This software is powered by the TMDb.
This project is licensed under the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007 - see the LICENSE file for details.