VRL (Visual Reflection Library)
Join the Developer Group if you'd like to contribute.
- Java >= 1.8 (JDK)
- NetBeans >= 7.4
How To Build
- Open the VRL project with NetBeans and build it
NOTE: Alternatively you can build VRL from the command line by using
Ant >= 1.8
Nice, But What Can I Do With It?
To see what is possible with VRL check out VRL-Studio. It is a VRL based IDE that allows to write programs at runtime! Each object you instantiate can be visualized and manipulated through an automatically created user interface.
API Doc & Builds
- Release Builds: http://vrl.mihosoft.eu/builds/releases/
- Latest Builds: http://vrl.mihosoft.eu/builds/latest
- Latest API-Doc: http://vrl.mihosoft.eu/api-doc/latest
For 0.5 (Playground)
- Test Reports: http://vrl.mihosoft.eu/test-reports/latest/
Repository: maven central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2, see above for latest version)
<dependency> <groupId>eu.mihosoft.vrl</groupId> <artifactId>vrl</artifactId> <version>0.4.3.0.2</version> </dependency>