ESP32_AzureIoT - Azure IoT Hub library for esp32 devices in Arduino
This library is a port of the Microsoft Azure IoT device SDK for C to Arduino for esp32 devices. It allows you to use several Arduino compatible ESP32 boards with Azure IoT Hub.
Currently supported hardware
It should also work for other esp32 boards.
You should have the following ready before beginning with any board:
SimpleMQTT and GetStarted Instructions
Install esp32 board support into your Arduino IDE.
- Start Arduino and open Preferences window.
- Enter esp32 package URL https://dl.espressif.com/dl/package_esp32_index.json into Additional Board Manager URLs field. You can add multiple URLs, separating them with commas.
- Open Boards Manager from Tools > Board menu and install esp32 platform.
- Select your esp32 board from Tools > Board menu after installation
GetStartedexample from the Arduino IDE File->Examples->ESP32 Azure IoT Arduino.
Update Wifi SSID/Password and IoT Hub Connection string in ino file
- Ensure you are using a wifi network that does not require additional manual steps after connection, such as opening a web browser.
Access the Get Started tutorial to learn more about how to get started with physical devices.
There are a couple of ways you can contribute to this repo:
- Ideas, feature requests and bugs: We are open to all ideas and we want to get rid of bugs! Use the Issues section to either report a new issue, provide your ideas or contribute to existing threads.
- Documentation: Found a typo or strangely worded sentences? Submit a PR!
- Code: Contribute bug fixes, features or design changes.
Contributions for code that is not esp32 Arduino-specific can be made to the Azure IoT C SDK
Code of Conduct
See LICENSE file.