Please sign in to comment.
Release v1.3, support for unbound worlds!
This is a major release for supporting unbounds worlds. By using the new manager DonNavigationManagerUnbound plugin users are no longer restricted to navigation within the navigable bounds (which is currently irrelevant for anyone using the unbound manager). Navigation queries can be run from anywhere now. Unbound navigation will obviously cost more performance than navigation with bounds. Also the code for unbound navigation is somewhat rough and there's a lot of code duplication that comes with this. Unbound navigation is to be considered experimental for now.
- Loading branch information...
Showing with 682 additions and 61 deletions.
- BIN Binaries/Win64/UE4Editor-DonAINavigation.dll
- BIN Binaries/Win64/UE4Editor-DonAINavigation.pdb
- +8 −0 Binaries/Win64/UE4Editor.modules
- +3 −3 DonAINavigation.uplugin
- +1 −1 Source/DonAINavigation/Classes/BehaviorTree/BTTask_FlyTo.h
- +106 −11 Source/DonAINavigation/Classes/DonNavigationManager.h
- +34 −0 Source/DonAINavigation/Classes/DonNavigationManagerUnbound.h
- +17 −6 Source/DonAINavigation/Private/BehaviorTree/BTTask_FlyTo.cpp
- +265 −40 Source/DonAINavigation/Private/DonNavigationManager.cpp
- +248 −0 Source/DonAINavigation/Private/DonNavigationManagerUnbound.cpp
|@@ -0,0 +1,8 @@|
|"Changelist" : 2946394,|
|"BuildId" : "a2a24b90-406e-41d5-9c29-9eb0006da712",|
|"DonAINavigation" : "UE4Editor-DonAINavigation.dll"|
|@@ -0,0 +1,34 @@|
|// The MIT License(MIT)|
|// Copyright(c) 2015 Venugopalan Sreedharan|
|// Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy of this software and associated documentation files(the "Software"),|
|// to deal in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense,|
|// and / or sell copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions :|
|// The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.|
|// FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY,|
|// WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.|
|class DONAINAVIGATION_API ADonNavigationManagerUnbound : public ADonNavigationManager|
|ADonNavigationManagerUnbound(const FObjectInitializer& ObjectInitializer);|
|virtual void TickNavigationSolver(FDonNavigationQueryTask& task) override;|
|virtual bool PrepareSolution(FDonNavigationQueryTask& Task) override;|
|TArray<FVector> NeighborsAsVectors(FVector Location);|
|void ExpandFrontierTowardsTarget(FDonNavigationQueryTask& Task, FVector Current, FVector Neighbor);|
Oops, something went wrong.