OffensEval 2019 (SemEval 2019 - Task 6)
Identification of offensive language
https://competitions.codalab.org/competitions/20011#learn_the_details-overview for further informationPlease visit
https://arxiv.org/abs/1903.08983. See the team 'Vadym' for the results that can be achieved.The results of all teams were presented in the paper SemEval-2019 Task 6: Identifying and Categorizing Offensive Language in Social Media (OffensEval) that can be found at
- Please download FastText Embeddings: https://s3-us-west-1.amazonaws.com/fasttext-vectors/crawl-300d-2M.vec.zip and extract it to the project folder.
- Download the data and extract it to the project folder.
- Install all required packages:
pip3 install -r requirements.txt. It is recommended to use a virtual environment.
- The project folder should contain:
- 'training-v1' directory
- 'model_output' directory
- Tensorboard can be run by executing the command
tensorboard --logdir ./model_output/